When an expert finishes an activity, they will progress to the next activity and receive automated messaging to complete these in chronological order.
You can review the status of their completed activities one expert at a time or at scale using the reports in the Dashboard tab. Both of these will help you better understand your campaign output thus far and your overall conversion rate.
How to engage with expert-generated content
When you’re ready to review the experts' published content, it's best practice to engage with all expert-generated content (EGC) – good or bad.
If you are not the individual in charge of engaging with the EGC, let your social and e-commerce team know about the campaign and engage with all published posts. As always, it’s important to put yourself in the expert’s shoes and ensure that recipients feel their time is valued.
- Leaving a quick thumbs up and commenting on their posts can go a long way in building a genuine relationship with consumers. Thank them for trying your product and for leaving a review.
- If an expert leaves a negative review, ask the expert to email you for more in-depth feedback. If you'd like provide them with your company's customer service email to take the conversation offline.
If you want to go above and beyond, maintain a relationship with the expert, especially if you liked their shared content. Give them a follow on social media and ExpertVoice, or invite them to your Expert Community. These experts most likely want to work with you again in the future and hope to maintain and grow the relationship.
In the Dashboard tab of the Campaign Manager, click View Instagram Photos.
Select the hashtag you would like to monitor. And this will open up an Instagram URL to show all photos published by experts with public profiles with this hashtag. As more photos are published, they will populate here.
- Review the experts' photos and captions one-by-one
- Like and comment on the experts’ photos; tag ExpertVoice in your comment if you'd like
- Follow the expert from your brand’s Instagram account if you’d like
|TIP: At this time, you cannot download Instagram photos/videos or view their analytics from the Advocacy Platform. If you have a social media listening software or agency, we recommend that they monitor the campaign-specific hashtags to provide your company with more detailed social analytics.|
In the Dashboard tab of the Campaign Manager, click View ExpertVoice Photos.
This will open up the photo(s) in the Content Manager and show all photos uploaded to ExpertVoice by experts in your campaign. As more photos are uploaded for your sampling campaign, they will populate here.
- Use the filters to show photos published by specific segments or keywords included in the captions. If you have previously awarded an expert for their photo, you can apply the filter only to show these photos.
- Then, click on each photo, and on the Content Preview, give it a like and a comment. This will show up as an engagement from your brand, and the expert will receive an in-app notification about it.
- You can also download the photo as a JPEG, add it to a specific album for organizational purposes, give the expert an Expert Excellence Award and make a Snapshot if it’s a photo you like and want to share on other channels.
|TIP: At this time, you cannot export experts’ photos in bulk or leave internal notes about their content here. Instead, if you like an expert's photo and want to remember their profile for a future campaign, visit the Applicants tab and note the expert's profile there.|
In the Dashboard tab of the Campaign Manager, click View Recommendations.
Select the product you want to monitor if you are collecting reviews for separate products. This will open up a separate tab and show a feed of the product reviews you've collected in the Product Manager.
- Click Sort by Most Recent to sort the list of product reviews to show the most recent.
- Reviews published on ExpertVoice as part of the campaign will have an Incentivized badge to help you distinguish them better.
- As more product reviews are uploaded for your sampling campaign, they will populate here.
To monitor other activities in your Product Sampling Campaign, click the previous tab to go back to your campaign dashboard.
External Product reviews
Select the product you want to monitor if you are collecting reviews for separate products. And this will open up the relevant product display page (PDP) to show all reviews published by experts and other general consumers.
|TIP: Any reviews collected via an ExpertVoice Product Sampling Campaign on your website should also show that the review is Incentivized if possible for FTC compliance.|