Note: This article assumes you are running a Product Sampling Campaign with Managed Service. To request access or learn more information, please get in touch with your ExpertVoice Account Executive.
How it works
Before the campaign starts
- Make a copy of this discovery brief, complete all required fields, and send the completed brief to your ExpertVoice Account Executive.
- Receive a Welcome Email from your Product Sampling Strategist and confirm your availability for a 60-minute Campaign Kickoff Meeting.
- Confirm your availability for a 60-minute Campaign Review Meeting before the campaign goes live and submit the following assets to your Product Sampling Strategist:
- High-resolution, PNG file
At least two (2) lifestyle images and/or (2) product images
- These will be included in the campaign landing page and emails
- At least 1800 x 720 pixels
- Use landscape orientation
- Choose lifestyle images if possible
- Avoid images with text and tall subjects due to vertical cropping
- Your logo
- Attend a 60-minute Campaign Review Meeting and then review and approve the master campaign copy document (optional)
During the campaign
- Please attend a 30-minute Applicant Review Meeting to approve the recommended samplers and discuss shipping.
- Ship the products
If shipping the products directly to samplers: Ship by the date outlined in your campaign timeline. Provide ExpertVoice with the shipping provider and all tracking links.
- Upload tracking links into one (1) document.
- Accepted document formats include .xls, .csv, or a Google Sheet. PDFs are not accepted.
If you previously selected order fulfillment through ExpertVoice:
- Complete and submit the Managed Fulfillment-only tabs in this form to your Product Sampling Strategist. This is required before you ship products to the warehouse.
- Ship products to the warehouse by the date indicated in your campaign timeline. Please refer to the Receiving Instructions on the ASN and let ExpertVoice know once the products have shipped.
- ExpertVoice will work with the warehouse to confirm inventory arrival and the kitting and shipping of your product to samplers.
- If shipping the products directly to samplers: Ship by the date outlined in your campaign timeline. Provide ExpertVoice with the shipping provider and all tracking links.
- Monitor and engage with content:
- Reviews on ExpertVoice or another website: Engage with the published reviews and monitor insights.
- Social Media Content: Notify your social team to track the campaign hashtag(s) and engage with posts as they are published.
After the campaign ends
Please attend a 60-minute campaign recap meeting hosted by your Product Sampling Strategy to discuss key learnings and how to engage samplers moving forward.