An Education Campaign is a campaign type that focuses on the education experience. The target expert audience gains access to a set of lessons without providing a direct incentive for completing the lessons.
Because experts have 22x more conversations about the brands and products they love compared to the average consumer, it's essential to launch campaigns with the right experts at the right time to help more consumers make better purchasing decisions. Every time an expert logs onto ExpertVoice, they can engage with campaigns and discover something new — whether it's learning about your brand's latest initiative or product line.
Note: Access to features within Campaigns varies based on your subscription level. To request access to all features, contact your Customer Success partner for more information.
Education Campaign use cases and best practices
Brands using Education Campaigns have found success on ExpertVoice when
- Offering experts category-level training and positioning your brand as an industry leader
- Leveraging previously existing content
- Collecting optional or historical lessons in a lesson library
- Integrating lessons into a 3rd-party LMS or HR training system
- Introducing their brand to an audience broader than what they can support with an incentive
Create an Education Campaign
An Education Campaign, like most available campaigns available on ExpertVoice, is created by following the necessary steps in the Advocacy Platform. Each campaign has step-by-step instructions to guide you through building and publishing a campaign. You can work ahead in different steps, but remember to save each step along the way.
|Tip: If you have everything necessary to create a campaign, follow the instructions below. If you don't (e.g., you might have multiple lessons with multiple authors and reviewers), we recommend creating the educational lesson(s) for your campaign in the Lesson Library.
An Education Campaign consists of the following steps:
- Targeting - An audience of experts
- Lessons - One or more lessons
- Messaging - Define how the campaign will be presented
- Availability - When and where the campaign will be accessible
To get started, visit the Campaign Manager in the Advocacy Platform. Click on Create New Campaign from the prompt at the top right of the page and select Education Campaign. Give your new campaign a unique name.
- This name is not expert-facing, but we recommend making the name easy for you and others on your team to be able to search for and find it later (e.g., Spring 2023 Product Line)
Manage your campaign's audience
Add one or more audiences to your campaign. Learn more about managing your campaign's audience.
Manage your campaign's lessons
Add one or more lessons to your campaign. Lessons are presented to experts in the order you set in the Advocacy Platform. An expert must complete the lessons in that order and may not skip ahead. Learn more about managing your campaign's lessons.
Configure your campaign's messaging
Here, you can configure the campaign's visual presentation, headline copy, and other settings. An Education Campaign has a campaign card that attracts experts and a campaign landing page that acts as a home experience for the campaign.
- Start by configuring the Campaign Card
- Upload a Campaign Image (at least 1800 x 400 pixels) and Campaign Headline (25 characters maximum)
- Next, complete the Campaign Overview and Instructions
- Crop the Campaign Banner Image if desired
- Add a Campaign Description (250 characters maximum)
- Add a Course Title (100 characters maximum)
- Add a Course Description (250 characters maximum)
Save your campaign and continue.
Establish your campaign's availability
At this point, you are ready to preview your campaign, start it immediately, or schedule it to be started at a date in the future. You can also manage additional promotional opportunities to increase your campaign's visibility on ExpertVoice. Learn more about managing your campaign's availability and promotion.
Monitoring your campaign's performance
After you publish your campaign, regularly monitor how your campaign is performing using these best practices.