The store file is what we use to determine a brand’s product catalog, essentially which products a brand wants to offer on ExpertVoice. All products that should be available to experts on ExpertVoice will need to be included in the store file. The store file includes all the necessary information that the Comm Ops team needs to properly configure a brand’s hosted store.
You will use the store file to add, remove or edit products in your ExpertVoice store.
Note: This article applies to brand users who have the Order Fulfillment Manager role. Reach out to your Customer Success partner for more information.
Update your store file
- Reach out to your Customer Success partner or go directly to the Stores team (email@example.com) and ask for your current store file(s)
- Once your Customer Success partner sends over your current store file to update, please make sure to use the colors below to denote the following actions:
- New products – highlight the entire row in green
- Product removals – highlight the entire row in red
- Edits/Updates for existing products – highlight specific cells changing in yellow
Any new or updated images will need to be provided along with this store file.
Pro tip: Some brands will send us a link to the product images via dropbox or google drive. When sharing, please be sure to indicate which image corresponds to each SKU/UPC (naming convention of images or specific links/image name should be included in column P of the corresponding rows within the updated store file). Click here for additional help on where information lives in a store file.
- Please return your store file and images directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll begin the update process. We’ll keep you posted on the progress and let you know if we need additional information.
Note: it can take up to two weeks for store updates.