Once applications have been received for your community, follow the steps below to determine the best-qualified candidates, provide them access and let the remaining applicants know they weren't accepted this time.
Please Note: The Community feature is available to brand users who have signed up for Community Manager. To gain access, reach out to your Account Executive or contact us for more information.
Visit the Applicants tab under your community and use the following to identify your best candidates:
- Filter by any of the columns on top
- Click edit columns upper right corner to display other information such as star rating, profile completeness, or an application question
- Click the name of an applicant to see their profile information display
Dig into the applicant's profile to explore details about them, add a note or rate them:
- Profile information (every expert on ExpertVoice who applies to your community has a unique profile that you can easily explore to better understand who they are.)
- Click on the social icons (for individuals who have linked to their social accounts) to view their social media profile
- Click to see their full profile on ExpertVoice for additional details such as recommendations they've shared, photos they've added, or orders they have placed (you can filter this information by all brands or just your brand)
- Application questions and answers
- Assign a star rating (for example, assign a star rating of five for those you intend to approve and a star rating of one for those you know aren't qualified)
- Use notes to keep track of manual fulfillment, leave an insight for your community management team or as reminders to follow up with a particular member.
Tip: To go back a visit your complete list of applicants, download the CSV file. Once you process the list of applicants, you will no longer see those you denied for your community.
Approve or deny applicants when you're ready. Once you click approve or deny, the applicant will immediately be notified.
- Use the search bar on top to look up a specific person or location
- Refine the applicant list once you have assigned them a star rating or by Facebook and/or Instagram information
- Select the applicant on the left (checkbox) to view the bulk action tool
- Select the remaining applicants you'd like to apply the same action to and click the appropriate action
Single-step: Use the "three-dot button" on the right of an applicant to approve or deny
Note: Assign each applicant a rating. Once you have enough qualified candidates, bulk approve the experts who will be part of your community and decline those who don't meet your criteria. Remember to communicate and engage with any recently approved members, even if you're still in the process of approving other members.
Questions? Find answers to FAQs.