An Employee team is simply an employee list provided by the brand that will ensure everyone at the brand has access to ExpertVoice. This list is a crucial step as we consider everyone at a brand to be an expert, thus giving employees access to many brands on ExpertVoice. A dedicated brand team allows other brands to open up unique experiences on the platform specifically designed for employee teams.
Upload and manage an employee team
For new brands, or brands that haven’t uploaded an employee team with ExpertVoice, follow the steps below:
- Reach out to your Customer Success partner or Account Executive to learn more about the many benefits of an employee team
- Download the Employee Team Template document here
- Send the completed template to your Customer Success partner for upload
For existing brands that would like to make changes to their current employee team, follow the steps below:
- Reach out to your Customer Success partner to get a copy of the current employee team we have on file
- Audit the employee team to ensure everyone on the list is a current employee and add any employees that may be missing (new hires), as well any that should be removed
- Send the employee team with revisions back to your Customer Success partner for upload
Pro Tip: Employees will be required to renew their affiliation with the employee team on an annual basis. This step can be completed by the employee on ExpertVoice.com. They will be prompted to do so as the affiliation expiration date approaches.