When an expert is logged into ExpertVoice and visits your brand, the brand page is their first impression. The Brand Page Management feature in the Brand Configuration Manager lets you manage your brand presence on ExpertVoice. You can add a logo, banner image, and brief brand description to help experts identify your brand. Update your brand page frequently to keep the imagery and information fresh and relevant throughout the year.
Assets needed to update your brand page
Brand logo — 300x300 pixels minimum
- PNG or JPEG format
- No transparent backgrounds
Banner image — 1800 x 400 pixels minimum
- PNG or JPEG format
- Landscape orientations
- Avoid text and tall subjects in the Image
- Should be seasonally relevant
Brand description copy — 140 characters maximum
- A high-level overview of your company
- Insert the copy "Coming soon" if you need additional time to update the description
- Can be seasonally relevant
Update your brand page
- Visit Brand Page Management in the Brand Configuration Manager in the Advocacy Platform
- Set your Brand Logo
- Manage the Banner Image on your brand page
- Update your Brand Description
- Publish your updated page
Visit Brand Page Management
Settings for your brand's presence on ExpertVoice are controlled in the Brand Configuration Manager.
Click Edit Page in the top right-hand corner.
Set your brand logo
While editing your page, select Brand Logo from the editing dropdown menu. Click Browse for Image to update the logo that will appear on your brand page and in search results on ExpertVoice.
- The logo must fit within a square area
- It must be at least 300 by 300 pixels
- Upload a PNG or JPEG image
- Don't use an image with a transparent background
Upload and crop your banner image
Select Banner Image from the Brand Page editing dropdown menu. Click Browse for Image to update the banner image that will appear on your brand page.
- Choose an image with at least 1800 x 400 pixels
- Use landscape orientation
- Choose a lifestyle image
- Avoid images with text
- Avoid tall subjects due to vertical cropping
- Update this Image seasonally to provide a relevant look and feel
Select Adjust Banner Layouts if needed to adjust how the images appear on Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
There, click Adjust Image to customize its size and position.
- Please note we automatically adjust your Image to fit across different devices. If you want to change one of these layouts, you can do so here.
- Click the Image and drag the defined banner image crop area. Click Update to save the adjustment or click Back to go back to the previous editing menu.
Click Approve to save your edits. Please note this will not publish on your brand page yet.
Update your brand description
Select Brief Brand Description from the brand page editing dropdown menu and write a brief description of your brand.
- This will appear on your brand page underneath your brand name. (Required)
- Limit the description to one or two brief sentences. (140-characters maximum)
- Make it clear what your brand manufactures
Describe your brand in the third person
- An example includes: Red Leaf Outfitters is a designer of intuitive outdoor clothing and gear for climbing, surfing, and skiing
- Update this description seasonally or as needed to provide relevant information about your brand
Publish your updated brand page
Click the X on the right-hand editing menu to preview your desktop, tablet, and mobile page.
- Please note this will not lose any updates you have already made
Click Edit Page in the top right-hand corner to view the editing menu again. If the page is ready to be published, click Publish or continue to make edits to your page as needed.
Once published, click View the live page to view your brand page in a separate tab with the recently updated logo, banner image, and brief brand description.
Unpublish or remove your brand page
Please contact your Customer Success partner if you would like to unpublish or remove your brand page.
Other brand page features
If your brand has a hosted store or product catalog on ExpertVoice, you can feature up to four (4) products on your brand page. These products will be featured beneath your campaigns and are visible to all experts. However, only experts targeted in your Seeding Campaign(s) can purchase the featured products.
- Feature your brand’s most popular or top-reviewed products with experts
- Refresh the products each selling season to ensure they are relevant
- Monitor inventory levels to provide a positive store experience
Latest Expert Reviews (Web Browser Only)
If your brand collects product reviews on ExpertVoice, your most recent reviews will appear on your brand page. Your latest reviews will be featured beneath your campaigns and be visible to all experts. However, only experts targeted in your brand's Seeding Campaign(s) can purchase products featured in reviews.
- The three most recent reviews are featured at a time on the brand page, but experts can scroll to view more in a carousel of reviews
- Reviews are ordered by most recently published to least recently published
- Reviews must have a minimum 3.6 quality score rating to appear here
- The section on your brand can be toggled off by your Customer Success partner if desired
Expert Excellence Awards
If you see a photo you love on ExpertVoice, give it an award. Your awarded images will be featured beneath your campaigns and be visible to all experts. Learn more here.
The Featured Video Library is where you can publish videos about your brand that you wish to make public to all experts on ExpertVoice. Watching these videos does not end in an Edu-Game or unlock experts' access to your store incentive(s). Learn how to customize your brand videos here.
Experts regularly tag brands in their profile photos and show recently purchased or experienced products on ExpertVoice.
- Experts can tag all relevant brands in the photo, share what categories the image relates to, and write a short caption.
- You can contact your Customer Success partner to untag your brand from a photo or toggle this section off your brand page if you'd like.
This user-generated content (UGC) will be featured beneath your campaigns and be visible to all experts. You can learn more here.