When an expert is logged into ExpertVoice and visits your brand, the brand page is their first impression. The Brand Page Management feature in the Brand Configuration Manager lets you manage your brand presence on ExpertVoice. You can add a logo, banner image and brief brand description to help experts identify your brand. Update your brand page as frequently as you’d like to keep the imagery and information fresh and relevant throughout the year.
Assets needed to update your brand page
- Brand logo — 300x300 pixels minimum
- PNG or JPEG format
- No transparent backgrounds
- Banner image — 1800 x 400 pixels minimum
- PNG or JPEG format
- Landscape orientations
- Avoid text and tall subjects in the image
- Should be seasonally relevant
- Brand description copy — 140 characters maximum
- A high-level overview of your company
- Insert the copy "Coming soon" if you need additional time to update the description
- Can be seasonally relevant
Update your brand page
- Visit Brand Page Management in the Brand Configuration Manager in the Advocacy Platform
- Set your Brand Logo
- Manage the Banner Image on your brand page
- Update your Brand Description
- Publish your updated page
Visit Brand Page Management
Settings for your brand's presence on ExpertVoice are controlled in the Brand Configuration Manager.
Click Edit Page in the top right-hand corner.
Set your brand logo
While editing your page, select Brand Logo from the editing dropdown menu. Click Browse for Image to update the logo that will appear on your brand page and in search results on ExpertVoice.
- The logo must fit within a square area
- It must be at least 300 by 300 pixels
- Upload a PNG or JPEG image
- Don't use an image with a transparent background
Upload and crop your banner image
Select Banner Image from the Brand Page editing dropdown menu. Click Browse for Image to update the banner image that will appear on your brand page.
- Choose an image with at least 1800 x 400 pixels
- Use landscape orientation
- Choose a lifestyle image
- Avoid images with text
- Avoid tall subjects due to vertical cropping
- Update this image seasonally to provide a relevant look and feel
If needed, select Adjust Banner Layouts to adjust how the images appear on Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
There, click Adjust Image to customize its size and position.
- Please note we automatically adjust your image to fit across different devices. If you would like to change one of these layouts, you can do so here.
- Click the image and drag the defined banner image crop area. Click Update to save the adjustment or click Back to go back to the previous editing menu.
Click Approve to save your edits. Please note this will not publish on your brand page yet.
Update your brand description
Select Brief Brand Description from the brand page editing dropdown menu and write a brief description of your brand.
- This will appear on your brand page underneath your brand name. (Required)
- Limit the description to one or two brief sentences. (140-characters maximum)
- Make it clear what your brand manufactures
- Describe your brand in the third person
- An example includes: Red Leaf Outfitters is a designer of intuitive outdoor clothing and gear for climbing, surfing, and skiing
- Update this description seasonally or as needed to provide relevant information about your brand
Publish your updated brand page
Click the X on the right-hand editing menu to preview your page on Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.
- Please note this will not lose any updates you have already made
Click Edit Page in the top right-hand corner to view the editing menu again. If the page is ready to be published, click Publish or continue to make edits to your page as needed.
Once published, click View the live page to view your brand page in a separate tab with the recently updated logo, banner image, and brief brand description.
Unpublish or remove your brand page
Please contact your Customer Success partner if you would like to unpublish or remove your brand page.