The Engagement Data Sharing feature in the Brand Configuration Manager lets you choose retailers and professional organizations to share your expert engagement data with, including how many total experts have engaged with your brand and campaigns over time on ExpertVoice.
Sharing your learning and engagement reports with approved partners provides transparency about the experts who are learning about your brand and recommending your products. Sharing engagement data helps your partners identify opportunities to promote your brand in their organizations such as:
- Retailers can measure the impact of education on sales at their store—especially for retailers who default to ExpertVoice as their primary source of training.
- Retailers and organizations can recognize and reward their most engaged or knowledgeable associates who provide better customer experiences in a retail or industry setting.
Note: The Engagement Data Sharing feature is available to clients with Core Advocacy or Brand Advocacy subscriptions.
What engagement data will be shared
Turning on data sharing will not share your sales data with retailers, only engagement data—such as who completed your content and when.
Specific data that will not be shared
- Sales figures or order numbers
- ExpertVoice hosted store traffic or redirect clicks
- Inventory levels, ExpertVoice promotional media or any proprietary data
How to update your Engagement Data Sharing settings
- Visit Engagement Data Sharing in the Brand Configuration Manager in the Advocacy Platform.
- Select which retailers you would like to share limited expert engagement data with
- Select which professional organizations you would like to share limited data with
- Save and exit
Sharing data with retailers
Select which retailers you would like to share your expert engagement data with. Please select one option on the Engagement Data Sharing page.
- All retailers affiliated with ExpertVoice (recommended)
- All retailers in my dealer list (Note: If you have not provided your dealer list with us, please reach out to your Customer Success Partner for more information.)
- No retailers (default)
Sharing data with professional organizations
Select which professional organizations you would like to share your expert engagement data with. Please select one option on the Engagement Data Sharing page.
- All professional organizations affiliated with ExpertVoice (recommended)
- No professional organizations (default)
Note: Your default settings have expert engagement data sharing automatically disabled for both retailers and professional organizations. In addition, data will not be shared regarding expert orders and purchases.
Stop sharing your engagement data
If you would like to stop sharing the data that you previously shared with select retailers and/or partner organizations: