Effective: March 4, 2022
The following Code of Conduct includes guidelines and rules that apply when publishing content and conduct that is not allowed.
Content portraying or enticing any suspected or actual illegal or fraudulent activity is strictly prohibited.
- Do not discuss, promote, or advocate any illegal activity or fraudulent schemes of any kind - including, but not limited to, money laundering, tax evasion, securities fraud, and pyramid or multi-level marketing schemes - through content or any other use of the ExpertVoice platform. Do not post links to other websites that engage in such activities.
- Do not publish content that is knowingly false, inaccurate, libelous, or otherwise misleading in any way, and do not mislead as to the origin of posted content.
- Do not publish content that contains any computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Do not publish content without the required rights or lawful permission (such as copyright, trade secret or securities).
- Do not publish content that violates any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially, and including, the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security).
- Do not publish content or use the ExpertVoice platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the ExpertVoice servers or networks or interfere with any other user's use of the platform.
- It is strictly prohibited to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, user names, computer systems or networks through hacking, password mining or any other means.
ExpertVoice may take any legal and technical remedies necessary to prevent the violation of this provision.
Profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive, and unrelated content is strictly prohibited.
- Indecent, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic material of any kind - including masked profanity where symbols, initials, intentional misspellings, or other characters are used to suggest profane language - is strictly prohibited.
- Threats, personal attacks, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, or inflammatory language are prohibited.
- Discriminatory or hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, or disability is strictly prohibited.
- Do not engage in any spamming or excessive publishing of content or publish content that is disruptive, off-topic, or deliberately intended to impact the ExpertVoice apps or its End Users negatively.
ExpertVoice will unpublish any content deemed profane, obscene, inappropriate, disruptive, or unrelated to your business.
Copyright and intellectual property violations
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is the sole responsibility of the content publisher.
- By submitting any form of content, the publisher warrants and represents copyright ownership of the content, or that the copyright owner has granted publisher permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of use.
- Using the ExpertVoice platform to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs, or derivative works of such programs, is strictly prohibited.
ExpertVoice will unpublish any content in violation of copyright or intellectual property rights.