The Recommendations by Team Report is a horizontal bar chart in Analytics that shows a high-level overview of how specific ExpertVoice teams rate the brand's products. This report uses the Net Promoter Score®, or NPS®, to measure the audience's experience with a brand and predict business growth.
The report helps brands understand how specific teams perceive and rate their products on ExpertVoice. It also shows the volume of reviews shared by each team to see who is engaging most frequently with the brand.
- Green represents a brand's promoters (score 9-10). The experts who left this score are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and referring others to your brand, fueling growth.
- Yellow represents a brand's passives (score 7-8). The experts who left this score are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Red represents a brand's detractors (score 0-6). The experts who left this score are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
How to access the report
- Visit Analytics in the Advocacy Platform
- Click Add Reports to Dashboard
- Click Recommendations by Team and then drag and drop it to your preferred analytics dashboard
- Insert a name for your new report
- 255 characters maximum
- Default text: Recommendations by Team
- Click Recommendations by Team to explore the report
You can filter the report by product name, product category if the user is a verified product owner, affiliation name, Net Promoter Score, Relative Recommendation Date, and date range. Click Save Report to save your filters.
Hover your cursor over a row or color and click it to view a summary of how many product recommendations were generated with that specific Net Promoter Score. Click the row or color again to return to the original report view.
Finally, in your main Analytics Dashboard, click the three dots on the right of the report to either explore the report, rename, duplicate or remove it from your dashboard, or view the report description.