The Recommendations by Region Report is a map in Analytics that shows how many total product reviews experts in different states and provinces published over time on ExpertVoice.
The report helps brands better understand where the experts who publish product reviews on behalf of their brand are located.
- The top map shows the geographical distribution and summarizes recommendation quantities by state and province
- The bottom map shows a dot distribution over a geographical region and can reveal patterns when the points cluster on the map
How to access the report
- Visit Analytics in the Advocacy Platform
- Click Add Reports to Dashboard
- Click Recommendations by Region and then drag and drop it to your preferred analytics dashboard
- Insert a name for your new report
- 255 characters maximum
- Default text: Recommendations by Region
- Click Recommendations by Region to explore the report
You can filter the report by product name, product category, if the user is a verified product owner, affiliation name, NPS Score, Relative Recommendation Date, and date range. Click Save Report to save your filters.
Hover your cursor over a state or province and click it to view a summary of how many product recommendations were generated in that specific location. Click the location again to go back to the original full map view.
At the bottom of the report, you can see what specific teams published product recommendations for your brand on ExpertVoice, and how many they have published.
Tip: Click download and then data to export this data file. It's easier to sort and filter the data this way. If you see "Null," there is no location or postal code information provided by that team when they affiliated on ExpertVoice.
And finally, in your main Analytics Dashboard, click the three dots on the right of the report to either explore the report, rename, duplicate or remove it from your dashboard, or view the report description.