The homepage is where experts log in to engage with brands and find new and interesting opportunities on the ExpertVoice platform. The homepage has been updated to optimize for both brand and expert engagement. It has been tested and proven to show broader brand engagement and increased personalization for experts across the platform.
What's changing & why?
Through various tests on the homepage, we have found improvements that substantially improve engagement for both brands and experts.
Benefits of the new homepage structure include:
- Increase in organic brand exposure
- Additional opportunities to drive brand discovery, awareness, and engagement (leads to more quality recommendations for brands)
- Improved expert experience through additional opportunities and more ways to find value in using the platform
- This new design also allows for additional tests and opportunities to optimize for engagement in the future
- Important for you section: Profile or account prompts to help the expert stay active and update their profile and social connections
- Your programs & communities section: Promote engagement with key targeted programs brands are running
- Sold at my store features brands that are sold at the experts' store if they work at a retail location
- The featured section is dedicated to paid media, including Premium Site Placements and marketing promotions
- Passion categories promote brands a user has access to within their passion categories
- Discover something new provides exposure for brands that haven't published new content recently
What do I need to do?
No action is required. However, if you’re interested in viewing these changes, go ahead and log in to your ExpertVoice account and reach out to your Customer Success partner or Account Executive if you have further questions.