The Store Redirect Codes Report is a bar chart in Analytics that shows the current status of a brand's promotional codes at a point in time.
The horizontal axis at the bottom of the chart represents the total numerical quantity of promo codes and the vertical axis to the left of the chart reports values for the codes within a specific store.
The report helps brands better understand the total quantity of promotional codes distributed to target experts and the total quantity remaining. In addition, if you'd like, you can:
- Download any remaining promotional codes from this report and repurpose them for another store or Seeding Campaign.
- View what experts were awarded your codes at the bottom of the report; you can see the expert's name, user ID, and the date the code was awarded to the expert in the report.
How to access the report
- Visit Analytics in the Advocacy Platform
- Click Add Reports to Dashboard
- Click Store Redirect Codes Report and then drag and drop it to your preferred analytics dashboard
- Insert a name for your new report
- 255 characters maximum
- Default text: Store Redirect Codes Report
- Click Store Redirect Codes Report to explore the report
You can filter the report by a specific store name and code status. Be sure and click Save Report to save your filters.
Hover your cursor over the bar chart and click a bar to view a summary of codes for the current point in time, including their expiration date.
In your Analytics Dashboard, click the three dots on the right of the report to either explore the report, rename, duplicate or remove it from your dashboard, or view the report description.
Use the filters at the right of the report to focus on specific status characteristics or narrow your view. You can select one or more filters to customize your report.
- Store Name – The name of your managed-service or brand-managed redirect store
- Code Status – The current status of promotional codes for target experts in a brand's Seeding Campaign; these include:
- All – The total number of awarded and remaining codes
- Awarded Code – The total number of codes that have been awarded to target experts
- Remaining Code – The total number of codes that have not yet been awarded to target experts, but are available for distribution
Examine and visualize the data
Use the following tips to analyze the report in greater detail and visualize the data in ways that best meet your needs.
- If you see that your codes are being awarded quickly, consider scheduling an alert for a certain quantitative threshold to remind you of when to upload new codes.
- If you see that your codes are not being awarded as quickly as you had hoped, consider running promotional media to increase awareness of your brand with target experts and drive traffic to your redirect store.
- Use the filters to view only the Remaining Codes and download the codes as a CSV file so the codes can be repurposed for another store if needed.
- Check the expiration date on your promotional codes and ensure they are valid for the expert to use. You can also monitor these in the Campaign Manager of your Seeding Campaign.
Setup report alerts
Below the report, click Alerts to create an alert based on a specific numeric event or axis in the chart. For example, if you would like to be notified when you only have 50 codes remaining, click the vertical axis, and then on the popup notification, select the Condition "below or equal to" a threshold of "50".
We will email you when your data meets these conditions and you can customize who it's sent to, the email frequency, format, and more. Learn more about alerts here.
Schedule report emails
Below the report, click Subscribe to receive an email to this report. You can customize who it's sent to, the email frequency, format, and more.
Download the report
Below the report, click Download to download the data as an image, CSV file, PDF, or Tableau workbook.
Tip: If any metric appears to be incorrect, please contact your Customer Success partner to audit your report. Promotional code data will only show for brands with a redirect store and promotional codes on ExpertVoice. Brands with a hosted store or product catalog on ExpertVoice will not show any data in this report.