Get started setting up your own product seeding store by first learning more about the Campaign Manager. There are two types of campaigns that you can choose from:
Once you have defined what type of campaign to create or edit, your target audience, and lessons (optional), you'll create the incentive, the brand-managed redirect store, as part of the campaign.
Note: Access to the Campaign Manager is based on your subscription level. To request access to all features, contact your Customer Success partner for more information.
Set up your brand-managed redirect store
If you prefer to create an incentive on your own, visit the Incentive Library in the Advocacy Platform and complete the following steps:
- Name and Description: Give your incentive a recognizable name that will distinguish it from other incentives in your library. This name is just for you. Experts will not see this name.
- Activity Requirements: Choose whether experts must complete a lesson or activity to unlock your incentive.
- Incentive link: An incentive link is also called a "redirect store." In the Advocacy Platform, you can enter a URL that will redirect target experts from your ExpertVoice campaign to a different store or e-commerce website. Target experts who click the link can redeem the incentive they earned on ExpertVoice and shop on the provided URL.
- Promotional Codes: Choose whether or not to offer promotional codes with your incentive.
- Rules and Guidelines: Select the rules and guidelines you would like to share with experts when they have earned an incentive from you. Clarify how experts are allowed to use their rewards.
- Custom Rules and Guidelines: Any additional rules or guidelines you would like to share with experts who have earned an incentive from you. Examples include All orders are subject to availability or Free shipping only available in the United States.
A promotional code, or a promo code, is typically a mixture of letters and numbers that make up a specific unique code. A target expert can insert this code into a specific e-commerce website to gain discounts on a product or service like free shipping. It's intended to influence an expert to purchase from your brand. Typically, a brand will upload promotional codes redirecting experts to their website. We recommend unique codes over generic codes since they are less susceptible to abuse or fraud.
Promotional code options are listed below:
- Offer a set of single-use promotional codes which means each expert in a target audience gets access to a different code to use at checkout.
- Offer one reusable promotional code which means each expert in a target audience gets access to the same code to use at checkout.
- Offer another form of reward which means each expert in a target audience will automatically get access to your incentive without needing to insert a promotional code at checkout.
|Note: To aid in identifying ExpertVoice orders in your internal reporting, it is recommended that your promo codes have a distinct prefix; commonly EXP or EV.|
Tip: For a positive expert experience, consider using PIFS (pricing, inventory, fulfillment, shipping). Ensure your incentive is competitively priced compared to other sales channels, products are in stock, the fulfillment time is quick, and shipping costs are low. If you rely on promotional codes as your incentive, regularly monitor their status in the Incentive Library to see if or when the codes are running low.
Add the incentive to a campaign
Once you have determined the type of campaign you want to use, create a new campaign or choose from an existing one. Complete the step-by-step instructions within the Campaign Manager in the Advocacy Platform to set up a new campaign. Be sure to complete each step in order and save each step along the way. Each step is a dedicated save point and must be completed in order; you may not skip ahead.