What's required from me to run a product sampling campaign?
Before the campaign launches
- Complete the campaign discovery brief provided by your Project Manager
- Log in to the Advocacy Platform to create and publish your campaign based on the timeline in your discovery brief
After the campaign launches
- Review, approve and deny expert applicants during or after the application process
- Ship products directly to approved experts who request your products
- Upload shipping and tracking information after you send samples
- Review your campaign analytics and engage with expert-generated content
What should I do if I am unable to meet a deadline?
If you cannot meet a campaign deadline for your Product Sampling Campaign responsibilities, please notify your Project Manager or Customer Success partner immediately.
Any campaign delay can hurt the overall expert experience, impacting your expert-generated content response rates and brand sentiment.
What are the tax consequences for my brand to distribute products to experts?
Any tax-related questions should be directed to the IRS or your company's tax advisor.