An Education and Seeding Campaign is a campaign type that provides the target expert audience access to lessons about your brand and a reward for completing your lessons. This is the most common type of campaign on ExpertVoice.
Because experts have 22x more conversations about the brands and products they love than the average consumer, it's essential to launch campaigns with the right experts at the right time to help more consumers make better purchasing decisions. Every time an expert logs onto ExpertVoice, they can engage with campaigns and discover something new — whether it's learning about your brand's latest initiative or purchasing from your new product line.
Note: Access to features within Campaigns varies based on your subscription level. For access to all features, contact your Customer Success partner for more information.
Education and Seeding Campaign uses and best practices
As the most common campaign type on ExpertVoice, brands using Education and Seeding Campaigns have found success on ExpertVoice when:
- Incentivizing experts to learn about your brand and products
- Creating a marquee experience on ExpertVoice
- Tiering combinations of lessons and discounts for different expert audiences
- Highlighting new key products
- Seasonally updating retail associates
- Providing a home for additional media and promotional opportunities
How to create an Education and Seeding Campaign
An Education and Seeding Campaign, like most available campaigns available on ExpertVoice, is created by following the necessary steps in the Advocacy Platform. Each campaign has step-by-step instructions to guide you through building and publishing a campaign. You can work ahead in different steps, but remember to save each step along the way.
An Education and Seeding Campaign consists of the following steps:
- Targeting - An audience of experts
- Lessons - One or more lessons
- Incentive - A single store, deal or incentive you are offering
- Messaging - Define how the campaign will be presented
- Availability - When and where the campaign will be accessible
Tip: If you have everything necessary to create a campaign, follow the instructions below. If you don't, first create the educational lesson(s) in the Lesson Library and the incentive in the Incentive Library.
To get started, visit the Campaign Manager in the Advocacy Platform. Click on Create New Campaign from the prompt at the top right of the page and select Education and Seeding Campaign. Give your new campaign a unique name.
- This name is not expert-facing, but we recommend making the name easy for you and others on your team to be able to search for and find it later (e.g., Spring 2023 Product Line)
Managing your campaign's audience
Add one or more audiences to your campaign. Learn more about managing your campaign's audience.
Manage your campaign's lessons
Add one or more lessons to your campaign. Lessons are presented to experts in the order you set in the Advocacy Platform. An expert must complete the lessons in that order and may not skip ahead.
All lessons in an Education and Seeding Campaign must be passed or completed for an expert to access the incentive. Edu-games attached to a lesson are tools to validate the expert's comprehension of the lesson content.
Managing your campaign's incentive
You can add one incentive to a campaign. Learn more about managing your campaign's incentive.
Configure your campaign's messaging
Here you can configure the campaign's visual presentation, headline copy, and other settings. An Education Campaign has a campaign card that attracts experts and a campaign landing page that acts as a home experience for the campaign.
- Start by configuring the Campaign Card
- Upload a Campaign Image (at least 1800 x 400 pixels) and Campaign Headline (25 characters maximum)
- Next, complete the Campaign Overview and Instructions:
- Crop the Campaign Banner Image if desired
- Add a Campaign Description (250 characters maximum)
- Add a Course Title (100 characters maximum)
- Add a Course Description (250 characters maximum)
Be sure to save your campaign and continue.
Establish your campaign's availability
At this point, you are ready to preview your campaign, start it immediately, or schedule it to be started at a date in the future. At this time, you may also manage additional promotional opportunities to increase your campaign's visibility on ExpertVoice further. Learn more about managing your campaign's availability and promotion.
Monitoring your campaign's performance
After you publish your campaign, regularly monitor how your campaign is performing using these best practices.