The Historic Recommendations Report is a vertical bar chart in Analytics that shows a high-level overview of how many total product reviews your brand collects per year, quarter or month on ExpertVoice. This report also incorporates the Net Promoter Score® rating, or NPS®, to show experts' likelihood of recommending your products.
The report helps brands understand the volume of reviews they collect on ExpertVoice and product sentiment over time.
- Green represents a brand's promoters (score 9-10). The experts who left this score are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and referring others to your brand, fueling growth.
- Yellow represents a brand's passives (score 7-8). The experts who left this score are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers vulnerable to competitive offerings.
- Red represents a brand's detractors (score 0-6). The experts who left this score are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
How to access the report
- Visit Analytics in the Advocacy Platform
- Click Add Reports to Dashboard
- Click Historic Recommendations and then drag and drop it to your preferred analytics dashboard
- Insert a name for your new report
- 255 characters maximum
- Default text: Historic Recommendations
- Click Historic Recommendations to explore the report
You can filter the report by the year, quarter, month, product name, and product category, if the user is a verified product owner and NPS Score Rating. Under Switch Display Metric, set the chart to show the total number of recommendations made or unique experts recommending your products over time. Click Save Report to capture any changes made to the filters.
Hover your cursor over a column or color and click it to view a summary of how many product recommendations were generated with a specific Net Promoter Score and the year-over-year (YoY) difference over time. Click the column or color again to return to the original report view.
Utilize the right-side filters to narrow down and customize your report based on specific characteristics.
Select a View – Filter the report to show a specific timeframe.
- Yearly View
- Quarterly View
- Monthly View
Switch Display Metric – Click to view a drop-down list of different data fields to filter by:
- Unique Experts Recommending
- Year – Filter by one or more years since your brand has collected reviews on ExpertVoice.
- Quarter – First select Quarterly View under Select a View, then filter by one or more quarters since your brand has collected reviews on ExpertVoice (e.g., Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4)
- Month – First select Monthly View under Select a View, then filter by one or more months since your brand has collected reviews on ExpertVoice (e.g., January through December)
- Product – Filter by one or more product names.
- Product Category – Filter by one or more product names (if provided to the ExpertVoice Stores Team)
- Verified Owner – Filter by whether experts purchased from your brand on ExpertVoice (1) or not (0).
NPS Score – Filter by the experts' likelihood to recommend score of your products.
- Detractors: 0-6
- Neutral: 7-8
- Recommenders: 9-10
Tips and tricks
- Recommendations are also referred to as "product reviews" on ExpertVoice. Learn more here.
- Review these best practices for ways your brand can collect more product reviews.
In the main Analytics Dashboard, click the three dots on the right of the report to either explore the report, rename, duplicate or remove it from your dashboard, or view the report description.