The Education by Region Report in Analytics shows how many experts are learning about your brand on ExpertVoice in each state and province over time.
It helps brands understand where experts engage with lessons, with the top map summarizing educational engagement quantities and the bottom map revealing patterns through dot distribution.
How to access the report
- Visit Analytics in the Advocacy Platform
- Click Add Reports to Dashboard
- Click Education by Region and then drag and drop it to your preferred analytics dashboard
- Insert a name for your new report
- 255 characters maximum
- Default text: Education by Region
- Click Education by Region to explore the report
Filter the report by audience type, content type, campaign name, module name, affiliation, country, reporting labels, brand rep names, and date range. Save filters by clicking "Save Report."
Hover over a state or province, and click to view a summary of audience engagements, Edu-Games attempted and passed, affiliations, experts engaging, and engagement time. Click again to return to the full map view.
At the bottom, see specific teams that engaged with your lessons and their locations if provided.
Use right-side filters to customize and narrow your report based on specific engagement characteristics.
- All – The industry professionals, retail sales associates, and enthusiasts included in your audience
- Pro Only – The industry professionals included in your target audience
- Retail Only – The retail sales associates included in your target audience
- Content Type – Filter to see the data for your brand's educational content with and/or without Edu-Game(s).
- Campaign – Filter by a specific campaign name. Campaigns help your brand connect with experts and strengthen their knowledge; an Education Campaign appears on the report on the first date your lesson has greater than or equal to 10 total experts attempting it; all other campaigns appear on the report on the first day it launched.
Affiliation – Click to view a drop-down list of different affiliations to filter by:
- All – The industry professionals, retail sales associates, and enthusiasts included in your target audience
- Or – Individually select retail locations or professional teams that learned about your brand
- Country – Filter between different countries' educational engagement data. (ExpertVoice is currently only offered in the United States and Canada)
- Current Reporting Label – Track educational engagement data from specific retail locations with any custom labels added to your dealer list.
- Current Brand Reps – Filter educational data by Current Brand Reps to keep track of engagements coming in from retail locations in their territories.
- Relative Engagement Date – Use this filter to see educational data by years, quarters, months, weeks, or days.
- Custom Engagement Date – Use the slider bar to select a date range and view its educational engagement data. Click the date above the slider bar to open the calendar view, and select a start and end date from which you want to view the data.
Switch Display Metric – Click to view a drop-down list of different data fields to filter by:
- Engagements – The total number of lessons started or completed by experts on ExpertVoice. (non-unique)
- Experts Engaged – The total unique number of experts engaging with your brand's Education Campaigns and lessons on ExpertVoice.
- Edu-Games Attempted – The total number of times experts started a quiz at the end of a brand's lesson but didn't pass it.
- Edu-Games Passed – The total number of times experts started a quiz at the end of a brand's lesson and successfully passed it.
- Engagement Time (Minutes) – The total time experts spent engaging with your brand's Education Campaigns and lessons on ExpertVoice in minutes.
Tips and tricks
- Click + or –, or use the magnifying glass in the top left-hand corner of the map to zoom in and out.
- States and provinces with the most experts learning about your brand will be darker on the map; locations with fewer experts engaging will be lighter in color.
In the main Analytics Dashboard, click the three dots on the right of the report to either explore the report, rename, duplicate or remove it from your dashboard, or view the report description.
- If you're curious why educational engagements are lower or higher in certain locations, consider running a Survey Campaign targeting experts in these locations to learn more.