At ExpertVoice, our product team continually looks for ways to improve the e-commerce experience for brands to improve conversion and customer satisfaction and for experts to create a smooth, hassle-free, and enjoyable shopping experience. Here are some of the recent improvements we hope you find valuable.
What's changing & why?
- Apple Pay is now available as a purchase option for hosted stores (iOS mobile and desktop, using Apple computer or Safari).
Best possible price
- Experts will now see the price they can purchase a product for based on their access when searching or browsing the site.
Expanded site menu
- Experts can navigate the site via a new navigation menu at the top of the homepage.
Browse and filter by popularity
- Improved search with the ability to browse products that are most popular on the site.
Product suggestions on the home page
- This group of suggestions will be populated with our most popular products on the platform. It's another way we are working to personalize the shopping experience for experts.
Flash Deal updates
- Flash Deals have a new spot in the expanded site menu and a dedicated landing page
- In addition to this new placement, there a tags on products throughout the site that are part of a Flash Deal as well as banners with a countdown timer and filters
What do I need to do?
No action is required from you. However, if you want to discuss these updates or have further questions, please contact your Customer Success partner or Account Executive.