Cards are a sign-up tool that brand reps can use to distribute to individuals that should have access to your program. Access instructions on the cards vary from a simple URL link or step-by-step sign-up/in instructions to a custom group code that automatically affiliates the expert to a team. Your Customer Success partner can coordinate the design and production of this asset with you.
Simple (URL or simple sign-up instructions) are recommended for mass distribution, leave-behinds and trade shows. Code-based cards are recommended for Pro/VIP teams, product seeding or a more curated member experience.
There are 2 card styles; square and rectangular. Both style options come in either simple or code-based sign-in options, and the copy is customizable if needed. Your cards can also include a QR code to connect experts to your ExpertVoice brand page instantly. For more visual examples, please take a look at this Cards client leave behind asset.
- Connect with your Customer Success partner to explore card options and discuss strategy, quantity and cost.
- Gather and provide the following information
- Quantity of cards (500 is standard)
- Brand Logo
- Special copy request (not required)
- Lifestyle Image
- If Rectangle
- (3.5 x 2.0 in card) - 1050 x 600 pixels at 300 pixels per inch
- If Square
- (3.5 x 3 in card) - 1050 x 900 pixels at 300 pixels per inch
- If Rectangle
- Ship To Address
- Your cards can be designed with unique alphanumeric codes to funnel experts into your brand’s Pro/VIP team. This can be a good option if your brand has audience segments that require a unique experience.
- URL Link to existing Brand Landing Page*
- (Option) Custom Landing Page (NOTE: if your brand doesn't already have a custom landing page, we can have one built and link on your cards via QR code. This will add 5 business days to the project.)